Applicants will learn skin resurfacing by exfoliation of the outer layers of the skin. Microdermabrasion or ‘power peel’ is a type of cosmetic skin procedure in which the outermost or most superficial layer of the skin is removed using a fine abrasion applied very gently, leading to the formation of a new skin layer that is smoother. Its aim is to improve the youthful appearance of the skin.
What I will learn?
- This course offers you an online presentation, completed by clinical hands-on training.
- In the online presentation, you will learn about the science behind this procedure, techniques, different approaches based on indications, possible side effects, and management.
- In hands-on training, you will practice on actual models under the supervision of our instructors till you feel quite confident to perform the procedure.
- One full hands-on training
- A minimum of Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent is required.
- All international medical graduates including medical doctors, nurses, midwifery, dentists, pharmacists, and other medical graduates are eligible.